TechBlick announces free-to-attend exhibition and presentations on wearable medical sensors, e-textiles and printed electronics
TechBlick will host a free-to-attend exhibition and selected end-user presentations on 14 October 2021 between 16:30 to 19:30 CEST in their popular networking lounge. This free session is part of the larger member-only event featuring world-class speakers on Wearable Medical Sensors, Printed Electronics, and E-Textiles.
The free-to-attend session includes the following global end-user speakers:
- Ypsomed: Printed/Flexible Electronics for Drug Delivery Devices - Drivers & Tradeoffs
- Ravensburger: Printed Electronics in the Board Game Industry
- Metronic: Tech Innovations in Insulin Delivery
- Siemens Healthcare: Perovskites: The Emergence of a New Era for High-Resolving and Ultra-Sensitive Flat Panel X-Ray Detectors
- GE Healthcare: Disposable, Adjustable Clinical Grade Vital Sign Monitoring Systems
- Wiliot: How to Scale the IoT to Trillions – Sensing as a Service with Sticker Sized Computers
- Robert Sauvé Research Institute for Occupational Health and Safety: Smart Protective Equipment.
In addition to these presentations there is also a major exhibition for attendees to enjoy. It provides the opportunity to meet colleagues and potential new customers. According to TechBlick, this is an extremely interactive event, giving the buzz and feel of an in-person event.
To register for this ‘must attend’ event click here: https://www.techblick.com/lounge-exhibition
TechBlick has 1000+ members. Its members and speakers include the likes of GE Healthcare, Facebook, LG Electronics, Sony, ST Micro, Luxottica, Ford, Samsung, TCL, BOE, Panasonic, FIAT, Audi, Hyundai Motor, Mitsubishi Materials, Nissan Chemical, Evonik, Momentive, Asahi Glass Corp, Murata, AUO, Stabilo, Boeing, Analog Devices, Google, Microsoft, ARM, Corning, Infineon, SK Innovation, P&G, Coca Cola, Microsoft, DuPont, Jabil, Dyson, Avery Dennison, Nexperia, Eastman Kodak Company, Airbus, Solvay, Boeing, Lamar Advertising, Merck, Novo Nordisk, Waymo, Texas Instruments, ABB, Swarovski, Flex, Jabil, Intel, WL Gore, BASF, GE Research, JX Nippon, Aixtron, Imec, CEA, Dai Nippon Printing, Delo, Henkel, Identiv, Hoya, IP Group, Schott, Siemens, Tata Steel, Volvo, Wuerth, PPG Industries, JC Decaux, Roche, Medtronic, ArcelorMittal and many more.
Caption: TechBlick will host a free-to-attend exhibition and selected end-user presentations on 14 October 2021 (photo: TechBlick)