Open House Screen Printing at ESC
The screen-printing experts from ESC (Bad Salzuflen, Germany) are highly satisfied with the turnout of their Screen Printing Days in April 2023 – also due to the positive feedback from the participants.
As the organiser, ESC focused on the individual trade visitors and had enough time to provide exactly the information that was important to each attendee. During the live demos of the Sakurai and AT screen printing presses, questions were answered immediately and comprehensively. In addition, the presentation of a wide range of applications gave participants new impetus for their business decisions.
Practical demonstrations were given, for example, of the following printing presses:
- Sakurai MF-80VII flatbed screen printing press with connected ESC UV dryer Special on the subject of high-precision, flexible printing applications in the field of printed electronics.
- Sakurai Maestro MS80AII stop cylinder screen printing system, also designed for complex printing tasks in the industrial manufacturing process
- ESC-ATMACE 710/G6 three-quarter automatic flatbed screen printing machine, specialised for foil printing
- ESC-AT PAD 45 with NIR infrared dryer and KLT server for printing on PTC ceramics
- ESC-AT PAB and AT-P – universal automatic screen printing machines for round, oval and flat printing
- ESC-UV-TRON UV-LED system dryer with a radiation intensity of over 30 W/cm
The demonstrations were supplemented by presentations from speakers from well-known manufacturers such as ELANTAS EUROPE on the subject of functional pastes for printed electronics, Keyence on the subject of automatic print image control with vision apps. Pröll reported on the processing of the new NoriPUR two-component ink system with NIR infrared drying. Tigres conveyed the basics of plasma pretreatment, and X-Rite explained why colours should be measured in the first place and how to overcome the daily challenges of dealing with visual perception.
Attendees were thrilled that ESC gave them the opportunity to tailor the day entirely to their own needs, with the support of many experts.
Caption: ESC hosted a successful event on screen printing technology with focus on printed electronics (photo: ESC)