NANOTEXNOLOGY returns to Thessaloniki in July
NANOTEXNOLOGY is an annual technology, business and networking multi-event exploring the key advances and commercialisation opportunities in the fields of Nanotechnologies, Nanomaterials, Organic Electronics, AI, 3D Printing/Bioprinting and Nanomedicine.
It brings together a powerful international community of more than 2000 researchers, scientists, engineers, business and policy professionals to promote research and industrial collaborations, identify priorities and strengthen the innovation ecosystem.
NANOTEXNOLOGY explores the opportunities in the emerging fields of Nanotechnologies, Organic & Printed Electronics and Nanomedicine. The International Conference on Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies NN has been organised by LTFN Laboratory and AUTH since 2003 and emerged as one of the most influential scientific events in south-eastern Europe.
Nanotexnology 2022 will be a Hybrid event, with a combination of live events (in the Porto Palace Hotel, Thessaloniki, Greece) and virtual presentations and participation.
It includes the following internationally established events:
- 19th International Conference on Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies (NN22) 5 - 8 July
- 15th International Symposium on Flexible Organic Electronics (ISFOE22) 4 - 7 July
- 5th International Conference on 3D Printing & Bioprinting, AI, Digital and Additive Manufacturing (I3D22) 6 - 7 July
- 16th International Summer Schools on "Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies, Organic Electronics & Nanomedicine" (ISSON22) 2 - 9 July
- 12th International Exhibition on Nanotechnologies, Organic Electronics & Nanomedicine (EXPO22) 4 - 8 July
- Business Forum 5 - 7 July
- Matchmaking Event (B2B) 6 July
Caption: NANOTEXNOLOGY unites a range of different high-calibre events in Thessaloniki, Greece (photo NANOTEXNOLOGY)