innoLAE announces call for papers
The 5th annual Innovations in Large-Area Electronics Conference will be returning to the Wellcome Genome Campus Conference Centre in Hinxton, Cambridge, on 22-23 January 2019, to deliver a programme highlighting the most innovative and exciting aspects of large-area electronics - a new way of making electronics which includes printable, flexible, plastic, organic and bio- electronics.
Situated just 20 minutes from Stansted airport, innoLAE 2019 will host researchers from around the world, giving speakers and delegates the chance to interact with key LAE decision makers, hear latest research results, network with colleagues, form new partnerships, and access an exhibition showcasing leading companies’ latest developments.
By consistently attracting equal and growing interest from both academia and industry, innoLAE provides a unique and important platform for supporting innovation, building collaborations, knowledge sharing and, ultimately, promoting the growth of the field and advancing the state-of-the-art.
Experts and decision-makers involved in large-area electronics, within industry or academia, are welcome to submit an abstract for a poster or oral presentation at innoLAE 2019, highlighting any of the following conference topics:
- Manufacturing of Large-Area Electronics: novel manufacturing processes, manufacturing on non-traditional substrates, scaling up manufacturing
- High performance materials for LAE: g. organic semiconductors, metal oxides, 2D and layered materials, quantum dots, stretchable and biocompatible materials
- Novel devices and architectures for LAE: e.g. transistors, sensors, optical emitters and detectors, energy harvesting and storage, circuit elements
- LAE systems: including flexible displays, stretchable and conformable electronics, hybrid electronics
- Applications of LAE: e.g. IoT, healthcare, automotive, packaging, smart buildings
- Bioelectronics: LAE devices and systems for bioelectronics
- Circular economy and LAE: end-of-life, waste management, recycling and reuse of LAE materials, components and systems
Abstracts can be submitted using the template and online submission form found on the conference website. http://www-large-area-electronics.eng.cam.ac.uk/innoLAE2019
Caption: innoLAE will take place in Cambridge on 22 and 23 January 2019 (photo: EPSRC)